Monday, March 24, 2008

Nintendo brings more Super Dodgeball madness.

Being a retro gamer like me, you might stumbled upon the Super Dodgeball game in your early Nintendo years. The game developed by Technos really made hit. Especially when they introduced the Kunio-kun series.

Photobucket
I love this game!!


Finally, the dodgeball series gets resurrected. Not by Technos but by the former CEO of Technos (as I've heard) and the producer of the Kunio-kun series under the company called Million, developed by Arc System Works, the guys behind the Guilty Gear series.

Finally, the Super Dodgeball is back AND its for the DS! Something to look forward to for people like me. I loved the Kunio-kun series even though I didn't get to play most of them.

Photobucket
超熱血高校くにおくん ドッジボール部
Chō Nekketsu Kōkō Kunio-kun Dodgeball Bu


Photobucket
Sneak peek of the US version cover.


According to the box art, it looks like they will bring more Kunio-kun series to the DS. Let's hope they do.

Here's the Japan trailer of Chō Nekketsu Kōkō Kunio-kun Dodgeball Bu



Source dsfanboy.com

No comments: