Thursday, May 29, 2008

Games to look at on June 2008.

I want to list out games that I might look at for the month of June 2008. It's more like my choice of what I'm might play.

June looks like a good month for games with nearly every week the titles rolls out. Some games worth to look at after checking out the trailers and screenshots.

List are from GameFAQs:-

06/03
  • Lego Indiana Jones: The Original Adventures
    - Lego series is worth to look into. To be honest, I don't play Lego series that much but this is worth for those who are a fan of both Indiana Jones and Lego.


  • Summon Night: Twin Age
    - The game I've been waiting for, the screenshot themselves tell you how good the game is.


06/17
  • Arkanoid DS
    - Being a retro gamer, Arkaniod is a must get for people like me.

  • Space Invaders Extreme
    - A worth time-waster. I played the Japanese version of this and I was hooked on the funky sounds and cool simple addictive gameplay.

  • Wacky Races: Crash & Dash
    - This sounds like a good multiplayer game. But gameplay says otherwise.


06/22
  • Guitar Hero: On Tour
    - I can't really say much on the Guitar Hero franchise, worth to grab! Unfortunately I can't get this on June due I have other commitments.


06/24
  • Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift
    - This franchise is a MUST GET for SRPG fans.


06/26
  • Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
    - ANOTHER TRAUMA!! Even how hard the first one, I'm still getting this. Hopefully they toned down a bit on the difficulty.
    - seems like it might be delayed till 1st July 2008.

No comments: