I want to list out games that I might look at for the month of July 2008. It's more like my choice of what I'm might play.
Not that much titles around July to look at but there are few worth to get out there while waiting for August.
List are from GameFAQs:-
Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
- the sequel of the previous series, the art totally revamped while the challenge heard to be more merciful than the previous game. (I HATE TRITI!)
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
- what can I say about Sid Meier's Civilization?
Puchi Puchi Virus
- Puzzle freaks will love this.
Final Fantasy IV
- Long awaited remake of a great classic.
Izuna 2: The Unemployed Ninja Returns
- the sequel of one of the most talked about game.
New International Track & Field
- this is a great multiplayer game.